Last week Tiffani and Carson went down to Utah to visit family. I decided to stay in Rexburg so that I could spend some quality time on the river. While Tiff and Carson were in Utah, they had an early easter celebration and Carson got his first baseball bat. I was afraid that he was too young and that he would have a difficult time hitting the ball. Boy was I wrong. It is almost too dangerous to play in the house... the video should explain. Also, here are a few pictures from Their exciting week in Utah.


3 comments:
Thats awesome. We could use a professional athlete in the family. I do have to say though...the last picture of Tiffany and Aubrey...welll it scares me. I'm not going to lie :)
Sign this kid up for the pros!
That is the cutest video I've ever seen! He plays better than me already! Boy I miss that kid!
Post a Comment