The day after Thanksgiving I went shopping-of COURSE! When I came home from shopping Carson said he had something he wanted to show me. So he and Ryan take me outside where he hops on his bike. The training wheels are off so I anticipate what is to come. I imagined Ryan would run along beside Carson as he wobbly pedals the bike. Much to my surprise Carson hops right on and takes off...no Ryan trailing alongside. I guess they started working on it together, and Carson didn't need Ryan for long. Carson isn't exactly popping wheelies yet, but he isn't far off. He is so happy about his new accomplishments, and asks every day to go for a bike ride. We have been meaning to do this for a long time, I think he really could have got the hang of it back in the summer but we were so busy with our new baby that we didn't do it then. Congratulations to Carson!


1 comment:
That smile in the last picture! Oh I miss my boy! What a sweetheart!!!
Post a Comment