Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mr. Bentley

Mr. B is FOUR months old as of yesterday. I know the last post was about him, but he is just so cute. I took some four month old photos yesterday, and here are my favorite two. We are so happy he is in our family. I promise I'll post about the rest of us soon!

5 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

Oh he is THE CUTEST little bald baby ive EVER seen! He makes me smile:) Cute pictures Tiffani

Amelia said...

Oh he is so cute! He looks so much like carson! Great job with the pictures :)

The Clews Crew said...

He really is adorable!

Tiffani Harris said...

Thanks yall! He does look sooooo much like Carson...i should do a look alike post!

Dantzel said...

Oh he is so sweet! I love his big smile in the second one. I'm so excited to meet him soon!!!