Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Yes, I'm back after a long absence from the world wide web. I've been so busy-my inbox is a nightmare that I still haven't faced. Here are the highlights from our Halloween. I made Carson and Ryan's costumes this year so they are also two of my AC projects (#31 and 32). Here's our night of howls hoopla.
I love taking photos in the dark because everyone looks so awkward...in this photo we were trying to be weird though. Here are the pumpkins Halli and Carson designed.

The good witch
The Bat..not batman, just a bat
All of us in our costumes

My masterpiece
We went to a Halloween party last week and Carson got his face painted-it was awesome!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Ryan definately had the scariest there.

Mary Mathews said...

WOW! You guys really went all out! I think your costumes are the best ones I have seen all year!

Ivy said...

That mummy is REALLY scary!! Good job:)

Gena said...

Wow Tiff! You would never know that was Ryan!! What did you use on his face?