Friday, October 1, 2010

Need Motivation

I've been in a creativity slump. I have next to no desire to do anything creative. Ok that isn't true...I have the desire, but I just can't seem to find the time. I've finished a few projects, but I've got to get back on my horse if I'm going to complete my 52 this year! Here are projects 28, 29, and 30
I made this board for Carson to move forward and backwards as he helps out or disobeys. Once he gets to the top he gets a prize. This board has really helped him be nicer to me and Halli-it's been so great, and he works hard to get to the top!
Last week I made these bread bundles to give away to some friends. I cut out this saying and positioned it on the mirror (not an easy feat!). It says 'Home is not a place it's a Feeling' This is the project I'm working on and hope to finish tomorrow. It has been in the works for about 2 months. It was stained and I had to strip it, sand it down, restain it a couple times, and now I'm putting the finishing polyurethane coats on it. I think I can finish it up tomorrow. So hopefully I'll have a post with the finished project tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cami Rivas said...

I wanted to catch myself up on how you guys were doing and I was so surprised to see how big your kids are already! How fun :) I'm sooo impressed with your proactive creativity and love what you've done to your own house (even though it may have only dirt in the front yard for now). I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you (and thanks for the Facebook post) but it's so great to be able to keep in touch. Oh! And you look FABULOUS with your new hair cut! I love it! Take care, hugs to all :)