Shoop - Salt-N-Pepa
Something like that - Tim McGraw
No, No, No Part 2 - Destiny's Child (This one's you Heather!)
Kiss Me - Sixpence Non the Richer
Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden (Reminds me of when my dad and I drove a homeless lady to Georgia...funny story)
You Got It Bad - Usher
Who's Bed Have your Boots Been Under - Shania Twain
Raise Up - Petey Pablo
Lime in the Coconut
Diane - Guster
I could list probably 100 songs or more than bring specific memories, but these are some just off the top of my head. I love the laughs I get from all these songs! Does anybody have any songs that make them think of me when they hear it?
4 comments:
Please Remember me and You've Got It Bad . . . ha:)
Don't forget lucky one and chic a cherry cola! We tried calling the radio station every day for them to paly them. Such nerdos!
all those songs bring back so many memories for me too... haha.. Destiny's Child "No, No, No" was the jam (and still is). Savage Garden reminds me of church dances. LOL. Oh man, good times!
I definitely remember you when I hear Shoop...I think it has something to do with the fact that we listened to it EVERYDAY while driving from seminary to school when we were in high school. Good times! :)
Post a Comment