Carson frequently says such silly things, but today I remembered to write them down so here they are.
First Item:
My sister was watching Cadet Kelly (yeah that wierd Hillary Duff movie), and Carson was watching with her. After about 10 minutes of sitting silently watching he says "If I was that girl I'd kick myself." (Talking about Hillary)
Second Item:
This really annoying sales girl came to my parent's house looking to sell them some carpet cleaner thing about 5 times today. The last time she came Carson came to the door with me and when she turned to leave he slamed the door shut and yelled "BOOM BABY". Hopefully she won't be coming back (doubt it...I'm sure she'll show up tonight around 9.)
4 comments:
Haha. That is awesome. I love the Hillary Duff comment. I have only watched about 10 minutes of that movie and I couldn't put it as good as Carson did. Where are you guys at in Utah? I know you're busy for the wedding, but we're in Kaysville and if you have some time and are close we would love to see you guys. If not I completely understand. Weddings are busy and it's important family time. Hope everything goes great!
Lol. So hilarious. I can't believe a salesperson came back even once after you sent them away.
He is so hilarious! Keep those stories coming, because I totally want to copy him and say those things in my own life! (although it wouldn't be as cute, or funny) I love it!
Haha....I'm looking forward to the funny things Camp's going to say!! So cute!
Post a Comment