We had a fun Halloween this year. This post is a couple days late, but better late than never. Carson had such a great time trick-or-treating this year. He wasn't totally confused like the previous 2 years! Halli enjoyed walking around collecting treats from everyone. As long as she had something sweet in her mouth she remained happy and walked along with us. Here are a few photos.
We made some fun treats last week for the holiday. The kids enjoyed helping me with them, and loved eating them!
5 comments:
What cute costumes AND treats! I wish I was at your place gobbling those up! Can you believe we didn't even roast our pumpkin seeds this year?! So lame huh?
That is such a cute "ocpus" outfit (and yes I wrote it like that because I can't think of how to really spell it right now). Where'd you find that? Or did you make it?
Way cute costumes! Your kids are so cute! I love looking at you halloween food. I stayed away from it this year so I enjoy looking.
Sooooo Cute! I only got mylie in her costume for half a second!
Your kids are so cute I love it! May i request recipies of all of your goodies?
So cute! I love the octopus costume :) And those halloween treats look awesome. You're so creative!
Post a Comment