Some of you may remember this post from a few months back. I actually only had 2 people comment and put the same thing up on their blog so I only made two instead of three. It is my AC project #5. Here is what I made for the two lovely ladies Gena and Aubry.

I had to send these to them before I could post on here because they would know what was coming if I didn't. But I got them all packaged up to send, and realized I hadn't taken a photo. So I unwrapped Gena's, took a shot, and wrapped it up again. I just had Aubry send me a photo. So sorry for the poor quality shot of the Buie's sign...I shot the photo a little to fast and did look to see how it turned out. Oh well...
5 comments:
I love it! Thanks so much! They are so cute!
They are super cute!
Super cute! I want to know how to make those?!
Cute! You are so crafty. I need to get off my lazy bum and do some crafts.
Those are so cute. I wish I would have seen your previous post. I totally would have commented. You are so crafty!
Post a Comment