Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christmas is coming

I know it seems a bit early to be doing this, but I wanted to actually do it this year so I started early. My AC Challenge for the week was making my Christmas cards! It was tons of fun to do-time consuming, but fun. It took me a couple hours with some friends, and then 3 movies to finish them, but I enjoyed the movies, hot chocolate, and card making. AC#3

7 comments:

Gena said...

Tiff, those are beautiful! You are so creative!

Kimberly said...

So cute, Tiff!! I love reading about your projects...I'm so doing this in the summer when I get out of school!

The Clews Crew said...

Those are amazing! Good job.

Aubry T Jensen said...

love em!

Dantzel said...

Are your words printed or rub ons or stamps? Super cute!

Mary Mathews said...

I think you should frame these!They look amazing! Your so crafty!

Leah McChesney said...

These are awesome Tiffani, you've inspired me...not sure I can do these, give me some step by step! :)