Tuesday, July 28, 2009

USA Volleyball

So a couple weeks ago Ryan and I got to go see the mens USA volleyball team play the Netherlands. They came here to Wichita Kansas...I thought it was pretty random, but Ryan said they are playing all over the US to get more interest in the sport. Well, we were just happy they came here and definitely had to go! The USA beat them in 3 games, so we were happy they won! We got front row tickets and had a great time. It reminded me of old times back at BYUI watching Ryan, Johnny, Bryce, Cache, Hyrum, Josh, and all the other guys play volleyball. I miss hanging out with Ashley and chatting while watching our husbands pound on the opposing team. Oh the good old days! Volleyball is such a fun sport to watch!

2 comments:

karen said...

Ok - so what's up with the guy's feet up by the net. Is this "trick" volleyball? :) Glad you could go and have fun. I thought I'd surprise you today and not only read your blog but even add comments. I sure love all y'all.

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

I remember those days too...