Here is the finished project! If you want to see the before photos...see the previous post. These photos are in the same sequence as the "before" pictures in the last post. So you can get an idea of how the room is set up. We took down all the nasty wallpaper, and painted everything. My favorite is the striped accent wall-it turned out better than I imagined!
I sanded and painted the dresser this weekend, and got some new sheets for the bed yesterday. Now all we need is a rug for the floor, and some decor on the walls...but here is the result of all our hard work! Oh and the front of the door isn't painted yet because we're going to do that when we paint the hallway.
15 comments:
Wow! It looks so good! Are the stripes wallpaper or did you paint it? Im in the middle of taking down the fruit wallpaper in my kitchen and its taking forever!
Looks WAY better!! Love the color and the stripes on the wall! Isn't it so much fun to decorate? I LOVE it. I can't wait until we get a new house so I can decorate everything. It's so fun!
WE LOVE IT! Looks fantastic. Love and miss you!!!
It looks great! I love the striped wall too! Isn't it amazing how wonderful a room looks when the trim and doors are painted white?! What a super-cute room. :)
I love it! When I go and buy a house I think I will hire you to decorate.
Love that color! And yeah, that striped wall looks so good! Did you use tape? I bet Carson loves it. How many rooms does your house have anyway? I don't remember if you've said before or not.
Can we say AWESOME! Nice job Tiffani and Ryan. You have good taste. Does Carson love his new room or what!? And yes we did have a great time in Saline, it was so fun. I wish you could have been there. And thanks about the pictures:) i love them too. And yes 80 sounds great! I cant wait to see you!!! Only a month to go.
That looks incredible! Way to go guys. Is Carson just loving his new room? How did you guys do the stripes? I love them.
I am definietly copying you when I have a house to paint! It looks SO good!
It looks like a lot of work and you guys did a great job. I only wish I had a place of my own to do such things.
sweet stripes, they are freaking awesome. you can paint my rooms anytime you want haha :)
I love love greeen! Great job on the stripes!
Those stripes are AWESOME. I bet it was hard work, but you are the talk of the town around here.
His room looks awesome!! Good job! I agree, the storms out here are insane. I would rather deal with lots of snow than tornado warnings...
Good paint job. Love the dresser. My favorite is the stripes too. You and Ryan did a great job!
Post a Comment