Today was a rough day at home with the kids. They were both really whiney...and it just gets to me after a full day of it. Ryan came home from work, we ate dinner, and cleaned up. Then Ryan, being the amazing husband he is, took the kids outside and I made cookies. They turned out awesome...thanks for the recipe dad Harris! I sat down and looked through the photos I recently added into iphoto, and couldn't help but love my children. It is hard to be mad with cute faces like these! So much for the bad day....it's a nice, warm, blue sky, clear day I guess I'll go out and enjoy it too!
Too cute! Halli is too big Tiffani!! make them both stop growing. I miss you and will call you tomorrow hopefully, i have to work all today otherwise i wouldl today. Oh, and I noticed that your blog titles are a weird color. I cant read them, you should change that:) if you want of course. love yoU!
I miss Carson, love Halli (well of course Carson too). Halli seems like she'd the perfect match for Avie- seems like she's got a ton of personality too! I wish they could play all day together!
You are a great Mom adn Ryan is such a good husband and Dad. Thanks for the pictures and for sharing your day with us. ps - I want to try your cookie recipe.
6 comments:
They are cute kids, but I don't know how single parents do it with no one else to take over when they are "done" with their kids.
I feel ya friend. I had a day today! BUt those cute faces seem to remind you it's worth it!
Too cute! Halli is too big Tiffani!! make them both stop growing. I miss you and will call you tomorrow hopefully, i have to work all today otherwise i wouldl today. Oh, and I noticed that your blog titles are a weird color. I cant read them, you should change that:) if you want of course. love yoU!
I miss Carson, love Halli (well of course Carson too). Halli seems like she'd the perfect match for Avie- seems like she's got a ton of personality too! I wish they could play all day together!
So, so, so, so cute!!!! I miss them so much. Oh my goodness, what angels. I miss you guys too! Love you ALL!
You are a great Mom adn Ryan is such a good husband and Dad. Thanks for the pictures and for sharing your day with us.
ps - I want to try your cookie recipe.
Post a Comment