Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Should Have Stayed In Bed

You know those days where you wish that you'd never woken up. Well today is one of those days for me. Both of my children are screaming in the other room right now. They are driving me CRAZY!!!! The day started off just fine-actually really great. I slept in until almost 8! Then i decided we would run some errands this morning. Obviously this was a bad idea. Carson threw the biggest fit in the world while we were at Target, but I had to get some stuff there so I couldn't leave. He kept crying and screaming while we made our way to the front of the store, and then while we waited in line at the ONLY checkout that was open. He screamed all the way home so when we got here I just put him in bed and told him to stay there. After about 15 more minutes of crying he fell asleep. While he was crying I fed Halli in the living room which lately has been so difficult. All she wants to do is play with the bottle and not eat the food. It take forever to get her to eat. Then she wanted to play after eating, but she was super sleepy so I laid her down. She started crying when I put her in the crib which woke up Carson and so now he apparently thinks it is time to get up. He came out of the room 5 minutes later and I sent him back in so now he woke up Halli who had fallen asleep, so they are both screaming at me in there. Is there anyone out there who can come save me from this madness?!?

8 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

Im sorry Tiffani! I would definately help you if i could. Sorry the kids of being difficult, i can only imagine. goodluck! call me anytime!

Kate said...

I'm sorry it's not a great day. Just take a break for a bit...they will be ok, then try again. I remember those days VERY often! You'll get through it- Hang in there!

the duffsters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the duffsters said...

Days like these are when heavy drinking is permitted. No I'm kidding. However, you definitely deserve a girls day. You should totally go and pamper yourself or read a good book or just do whatever is relaxing to you (a hot bubble bath is my fav w/a diet coke & people magazine). I'm sorry you've had a crazy day. Tomorrow is a new day!!

As Lady GaGa would say
"Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance

Gena said...

Oh man Tiffani! I'm so sorry. This is when I definitely wish we lived closer because you better believe I'd be over in a heartbeat! I hope it got better from there?

Andrea Mejia said...

Oh girl....gosh....you need to go get a mani/pedi! Take some time for you.

Ashley Bankhead said...

So sorry Tiffani. I hope your days are going better now. However, I know the feeling. I think every mother can relate to days like that.

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

All I have to say is "Thank you." Thank you for helping all the rest of us feel normal!