Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Carson's Birthday
Carson turned 3 years old yesterday, and Halli will be 6 months old tomorrow. These kids just grow like weeds! It is amazing how much they both have grown in the past few months. I was able to get home early from work yesterday so we could spend some time playing some games that Carson got for his birthday. He was so excited about presents and we just love seeing him get all excited about stuff. Besides games, Carson got new shoes and PJ's that he definitely needed. He also got a couple movies and a some toys. I think all the gifts got him ready for Christmas.


In other news, Halli started eating baby food and we discovered that she really likes squash. I even had a little (Its not bad). But i guess anything tastes better than that nasty formula. Halli has been rolling around like crazy and is attempting to crawl. She hasn't figured out what to do when she gets up on her hands and knees. I'm just surprised that she can lift those chubby legs up to get on her knees in the first place. She needs to give some of that chub to Carson... he's turning in to a little stick.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
happy birthday Carson! He is really getting big... those kids are so cute!
Happy Birthday Carson!!! I love his smile. So fun! And Halli is so cute with the food all over her face.
Happy Birthday Carson! It is hard to believe that he is three. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were holding him in the hospital. Crazy. On another note, I wanted to answer your question about Christmas: yes, we do get to go see my family in December. We are leaving Christmas Day, and we are all equally thrilled. It has been a long time since we have been to Idaho, and we can hardly wait. It should be a lot of fun. I know you guys are headed to Michigan for Christmas; that should be fun.
Happy Birthday Carson!! We love and miss you. Hopefully we'll have a little cousin reunion in April. I hope you had a fun birthday.
I can't believe how big that boy is! I love the pictures where he is WAY excited and you can tell by his face, the sound he is making! :] (The top and bottom ones)
and Halli is getting so big! Is she six months now? I can't remember what day she was born on, but I know it was earlier in the month than later, right? I love her expression in the bottom picture! So cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!! Wish we could be there to make your day even more exciting with a nice friendly little wrestling match. You guys should post more videos of those two. I always love videos of Carson... they make me feel like Daniel isn't too wierd.
thanks for keeping my blog cute! one more day and i will finally have time to catch up!
Post a Comment