HILARIOUS!!! Oh man! I can't stop laughing about Carson's little dance. You should take him to a So You Think You Can Dance tryout. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing. And Halli's little chubby thighs are just so pinchable. What a sweetie.
So SO cute! Thanks for the comments on my pictures. I like them. The colors were so bright because of the cross processing. Some of the colors changed completely and some went more vibrant. It turned out pretty well. It has been fun:) For my final i am going to go take pictures on grandmas farm. I really hope it turns out how i am imagining.
9 comments:
Tiffani, your kids are stinkin' adorable!!
HILARIOUS!!! Oh man! I can't stop laughing about Carson's little dance. You should take him to a So You Think You Can Dance tryout. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing. And Halli's little chubby thighs are just so pinchable. What a sweetie.
What a fun family. I wish you lived closer!
Your kids are so cute! I love Carson's dancing. He is so funny!
So SO cute! Thanks for the comments on my pictures. I like them. The colors were so bright because of the cross processing. Some of the colors changed completely and some went more vibrant. It turned out pretty well. It has been fun:) For my final i am going to go take pictures on grandmas farm. I really hope it turns out how i am imagining.
LOL on the matching blog wall paper! :)
Thats so funny that Carson loves that song. Daniel's niece who is about Carson's age loves it too. She asks to play it everyday.
Oh cute!!!! Thanks for my blog update, i love it:) Your blog is super cute as well
They are soo cute! I love the argyle shirt on Carson. I sure miss play group!
Post a Comment