Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we decided that we were going to follow a sign we saw for a pumpkin patch here in town. Carson was pretty excited to go pick out a pumpkin. When we pulled up, we found out that this pumpkin patch consisted of a large number of pumpkins sitting on crates... in a parking lot... in the middle of town. I was like, "Seriously? This is it?" I guess Kansas has a different definition of a pumpkin patch. So yeah, we were pretty bummed. But, the disappointment all went away when we noticed the large blow-up castle off to the side. Carson could have cared less about the idea of walking through a field to pick out a pumpkin because he was jumping in a huge inflated castle! Can life get better? I don't think so. Anyways, we ended up getting a couple pumpkins anyways, even though it wasn't the experience we were looking for. Sad to say, that was the most exciting thing that happened this weekend. I enjoy just being home with my children. They are so great... even though they can be little stinkers every once and a while. Work has been a little stressful lately because Boeing is on strike and that has affected us greatly. Many people in the company are on shortened work weeks and there is a potential round of lay-offs coming soon. It is stressful every day at work because there are many that are afraid to get laid off. I am blessed to be in a good position to continue working full weeks. Coming home to Tiffani and the kids just makes my stress go away. Ok, this is getting pretty long so i'm going to stop. Oh, check out the legs on Halli!





4 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

cute pictures! and sweet legs Halli, thats awesome! She went from so skinny to a little chunker:)

Aubry T Jensen said...

Oh and super cute headbands tiffani:) when i have kids (awhile from now!) i will definatly get some. ha! have you sold any yet?

Leah McChesney said...

really cute headbands tiffani. love the new photos and catching up on your life.

Haley said...

Tiff, I found your blog on Ashley's. I hope you don't mind! Your family looks great!