Monday, August 18, 2008

Gettin' Jiggy With It

Carson was back to groovin' on vacation. I got a couple videos of him dancing, but I think this is the best one. He sure can make me laugh. Who knew anyone could dance so great to backstreet boys. ENJOY!

8 comments:

Amiee said...

That is the funniest thing ever!! He sure knows how to put his groove on! :)

Carolyn said...

Hey Ryan, just snooping and saw the video. He is so funny and cute. He definetly has some great skills!

Jane said...

That boy's got soul! He's so adorable. I'm glad all is well with you guys and your new baby. She's adorable too!
-Jane

Julia said...

They are admitting me to the hospital tonight. We go in about 7:30 and they are going to put me on medication to hopefully get me to go on my own, and if not they will start me on patosin(not sure how to spell it) in the morning. :)

Amanda said...

He sure has some moves! That was so funny! Your little girl is such a doll! Love the hair. Hope everything is going well for you, it is nice to see how you and your cute little family is doing!

The Clews Crew said...

Oh Man! I almost fell over laughing so hard. That was great. Work it, Carson!

Mare said...

Okay I really needed to watch that to brighten my day. He is one styling dancer. Luckily for him Isa is brushing up on her moods and I think they are shaping up to be an amazing couple one day!

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

YES! We share the fate of boys that definitely have a feminine side:) Love it, love the moves, love that Ryan is singing all the words in the background, love that he knows Michael Jackson moves, love that Leonard is oblivious to the excitement while she is on the computer.