He is such a fun baby to have around. We love our baby vroom vroom.Bentley has 1 tooth-the bottom left one (you can see it in this photo)
He is sitting up on his ownHe is eating all sorts of baby foods, and loves the fruit. I have to hide veggies by mixing them with fruit.
At his six month Dr. appointment he was 29 inches and 18 pounds 10 ounces...so he is a big healthy baby.He is a screamer!!! When he isn't happy he lets you KNOW.
It seems like he is learning new things everyday. Just this week he started eating cheerios and gerber puffs. He is also getting close to being mobile. I know he'll be all over the place pretty soon!
1 comment:
What a cute little man! So, he still has similar features to Carson when we was little, but is very different as well. Except I must say, he looks a TON like Carson in the 2nd picture! He is so cute. I love his big cheeks!
Post a Comment