Monday, January 16, 2012
Confessions
I am the worst at keeping a journal. I think I finally figured out why though. So much time passes, and so many things happen that the task of trying to remember it all and find the time to then type it all out is overwhelming. I have decided this year to let the past be the past and start new with journal keeping. I've set myself a goal to write/type in my journal once a week. I want to set the same goal for blogging. I want to make a post at least once a week. And I'm going to just let the past be the past and move forward with blogging too. I want to be better and just making fun posts about the things we do, and not using it as an avenue to just report big items in our life. So here is to a new year or journal keeping and blogging! Wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to read all of the fun things you do!
Our blog is definitely not about the exciting or big events in our lives-because we don't have many of those moments. But sometimes, I think I like reading about the day to day things more, because then I feel as if my life isn't so boring.
Good luck with the journaling too. it's always a nice moment when you realize you can just skip what you haven't written and start with today.
Post a Comment