Bentley fits right in with our family. I think he looks like both Halli and Carson when they were babies. What is your vote...can you tell which baby is who (probably not too hard)?
All such cute babies! I didn't even realize you were pregnant with #3 until you were about to have him. Hope everything is going well. You have a beautiful family!
3 comments:
I can't really tell them apart. I am not going to even try. But you do have adorable kids!
My guess:
Halli (& Ryan)
Bentley
Carson
Am I right??
Crazy to think Carson was not much older than that when we met you guys, and now he's starting school!! (And we're still in Rexburg.... whaaaa!) :)
All such cute babies! I didn't even realize you were pregnant with #3 until you were about to have him. Hope everything is going well. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment