Carson has been playing T-ball this spring/summer and we have all really enjoyed it. He loves being out there playing, and especially hitting the ball. We have had fun going to the games and watching him. This is the first team sport he has participated in, and we are excited for more sports in the upcoming months and years. Here are a few photos of him in action.

Prep talk before his first ever batting. I almost started crying after he hit the ball and started running around the bases-must be the pregnancy hormones. It was really cute though (him batting, not me almost crying!)

The first hit

Running to first base...he was safe.

3 comments:
such cute photos!
Sweet shots Tiffani! I am impressed with your composition and photo skillz:) and Carson does look SO cute out there. I have been near tears quite frequently these days too, so much so I took a pregnancy test. I'm not pregnant though, just emotional I guess.
These are great pictures!!! Thank you for sharing, they almost made me cry - Carson is growing up! I guess he and I won't be pretending we're going to Australia when I come to help with this baby! :( I'll miss that.
Post a Comment