Monday, May 30, 2011

Recognize this face???

Ok this is my face with my friend Kristen, but just check out the next photos!!! This was a night I will never forget. It was so amazing. It was great to go with a friend that is a huge fan just like me!

Um yeah we were this close. He walked right by us. We had floor seats right by the isle, and we both got to touch him multiple times. We got to be right by the stage and reach our hands out like all the really big fans. It was so amazing. The concert was incredible! Oh, and did I mention that this is the second time Kristen and I have gone to see him in less than a year. You can bet we'll go again when he comes back!
Here's proof that of how close we were-a shot with Kristen right by Tim! I would post the photo with me right by him, but it is not a good picture of me...so Kristen will have to be the proof.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Why do you torture me like that? Lucky duck...

Aubry T Jensen said...

Jealous.

Ivy said...

I'm coming with you next time!! He came to Tallahassee 4 ot 5 years ago and I was that close...touched him several times and got his autograph. I get butterflies just thinking about it. :)