Saturday, January 1, 2011

Almost There

We've been on vacation for 2 weeks now. We've had so much fun, and enjoyed being lazy. I did some projects while we were here as well, and am almost finished. I know the year is over, but I have a handful of projects left to do. I know it is just excuses, but...I was sick last week and didn't get as many projects done as I wanted to, and then I was going to work yesterday and get the last ones done, but I had a killer headache that wouldn't go away. I decided I'm ok being a week overdue-it happens. I'll finish my 52 projects, and then report what hasn't been reported. I only have 4 left to do, but still need to post about all the other ones I've done. The other problem is that I took photos of the AC projects, but we don't have out cord to get the photos onto the computer so I'll have to wait until we get home to put up photos anyways. I figure I mind as well just wait to post about them. We will be heading home Monday so hopefully by next weekend I'll have everything done and be able to make the last AC post.
I'm making an easier goal for myself next year. This was a tough one, but I enjoyed everything I learned! Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: