I found this website today through my friend Gena's blog, and I love it. Such great ideas-and inspires me to start some projects. Check it out, and enter for the giveaway she is having!
Isn't that giveaway great!? Even if we don't win, those pants don't look too hard to try and copy! I know, ever since I found this blog, I've been so excited about being crafty! The lady is just so stinkin' good at all these things. I love that she shares all her ideas! My next one is going to try and make one of those nursing covers for my sister. Wish me luck!
I love this blog too, so amazing! I can't believe you ran a marathon! thats awesome By the way, you look a lot like the girl off The City on MTV. I can't remember her name, but she is gorgeous! (so are you)
Oooh I've spent the past 30 minutes looking at all of the wonderful things she has made! This lady is talented!! I got lots of great ideas too! :) Thanks for posting this link!
4 comments:
Isn't that giveaway great!? Even if we don't win, those pants don't look too hard to try and copy! I know, ever since I found this blog, I've been so excited about being crafty! The lady is just so stinkin' good at all these things. I love that she shares all her ideas! My next one is going to try and make one of those nursing covers for my sister. Wish me luck!
hey you remember me? i was married to lee at byu idaho? looks like your little family is growing. thats awesome. congrats
tawnya hoover
I love this blog too, so amazing!
I can't believe you ran a marathon! thats awesome
By the way, you look a lot like the girl off The City on MTV. I can't remember her name, but she is gorgeous! (so are you)
Oooh I've spent the past 30 minutes looking at all of the wonderful things she has made! This lady is talented!! I got lots of great ideas too! :) Thanks for posting this link!
Post a Comment