So we went to fill up our car today with gas, and I was just thinking how fast the gas prices went up this year. I was also wondering what prices are like around the country, so tell me what you are paying per gallon to fill up your tank. Today we paid $3.37 which I hear is pretty good-let me know!
10 comments:
It's $3.89 right now in Rexburg. It was over $4.00 last week though. :)
Wow! I would love to pay that little for a gallon of gas. In Cincinnati it staggers from about 3.55 to 3.62 depending on what part of town you are in. It interesting to note that each gas station is very reluctant to go over 4.00. They all seem to stop at 3.99 and not budge fora couple of weeks. :)
We paid $3.87 to fill up in SLC. I was pleasantly surprised at this price.
Tonight I filled my tank up for $3.57 per gallon (in Las Vegas). However, last week it was $3.79. I think this price is really good for Vegas. :)
It's about 3.48 in Georgai, but I hear in Columbia SC was 3.25 last week.....This is Rhet by the way, Jess probably doesn't care
It isn't that I don't care, I just don't know. I only notice the first number... I knew it was "3 something"
Anyway- saw Aub's blog and the cat is out of the bag-
How do you change your blog background? (besides that standard boring ones that they have for you) Does it require doing anything over again? Lead me to the light of knowledge:)
Jess
I am not even sure, I usually make my 'men' fill my car LOL.I think it is $3.79 today. But I wanted to say...I love the photo with you sitting on the porch and Carson at the end of the walk!
Man I would love to pay 3.37! We are now at 3.83. How are you guys doing?
Hey Tiff! Funny you should say something about gas, today it went from about 3.67 to 5.49...RIDCULOUS!
Hey Tiffani:
We are so excited for it too! Im excited that you are going to be able to be at both receptions, that will be fabulous:) Also, you are cute! I do remember telling you in the car and you crying... we are just so dang cute! :) i love you
Post a Comment